Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanks

Thanks for all of the soup ideas! Here are a couple of my faves:

1. Mexican Chicken Soup
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/mexican-chicken-soup-recipe/index.html



2. Beef Vegetable Soup (The closest thing that I found that tastes like my Mom's! She, of course, does not have a recipe.) :)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/the-lady-and-sons-beef-vegetable-soup-recipe/index.html

If I didn't do the link thing right, then you can copy and paste! Sorry, I am still learning!

3 comments:

Lattegems said...

Thanks for the links. I like making soup too. It need to do it more often.
I'm thinking of moving from homeschool blogger to google blogger and I've added you name to blogs I look at. Hope that's ok.
You have such a sweet family--Take care.

Anonymous said...

I was wanting to make some beef vegetable soup soon, but I hadn't come up with a recipe yet. (Like yours, my mom makes it and doesn't have a recipe!) That looks like an awful lot of ingredients, but I bet it's tasty!

You ARE putting cornbread with yours, right? :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Becky, I have community group at my house in 2 weeks, I think I'll try the mexican soup!