Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged!

Shannon tagged me to post 7 weird or random things about myself. Here goes....

1. I have a fetish for baby and toddler smocked clothing.
2. I love to vacuum.
3. Now that I like to take pictures, I am constantly looking at the "perfect picture spot" while driving around.
3. I really can't think of any food I dislike.
4. I am about on the same exercise schedule as Jennifer F....2 weeks on, 2 months off.
5. My late afternoons and nights go much better when I get my 'rest time' from 1-3 which consists of bible study, blogging, reading, and once in a while a cat nap.
6. I really, really like Ann Taylor loft. Their pants fit...need I say more?
7. I am a schizophrenic when it comes to money. I am frugal minded, but I love to spend it. Luckily the frugality usually wins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I missing here! TAGGED!???! I'm sorry, I don't get it!
Barb

Anonymous said...

When I wrote the above comment, there was nothing but the word "Tagged". You must have been writing your blog, as I was commenting.
Barb

Heather said...

I am hungry for soup and these sound wonderful! This was fun...I think about picture spots, too. I love the Loft and I can seriously tell by the time Todd comes home if I have not had my "quiet time". Those are the days I need to just go to bed about 5:00 p.m. and start again the next day! SOOO glad His mercies are new every morning!

blessedpath said...

The soups sound yummy! I will try a pot in the coming weeks!