Saturday, February 6, 2010

Best Buddy is in town

Best Buddy, AKA Uncle Kirby made it to town yesterday for some big boy ball games! As I was putting Sam to bed for a nap, I told him that Kirby was coming. Mistake! That boy got so excited that he couldn't sleep. He shouted with glee: "My FRIEND is coming? My only FRIEND is coming to see me!"

The boys love them some Uncle Kirby. They love to wrestle with him, shoot hoops with him, and watch sports with him. I just love having him around...well, because he is my brother!

Kirby is a youth pastor. After telling Cade that he sometimes gets to stay up all night with his youth at things like lock-ins, Cade shouted with anticipation: "I am going to be a youth pastor someday!" As if staying up all night would be just the coolest job ever.



1 comment:

Heather said...

FUN! Gotta love all those BOYS!!! Todd and Connor saw Erik today and came home saying "We need to go to dinner with them sometime!!!" So let's plan it! :)