Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dreams...what to make of them?!

I love it in the Bible when God speaks clearly to people in their dreams. We see it happen to Joseph and Daniel and probably others I can't drum up at the moment.

God doesn't ever speak to me that way. And if He does, I guess I don't remember it in the morning!

With that said, that God doesn't speak to me in my dreams, I thought you would get a kick out of my dream from last night:

All of the Stuart clan...you know, Herb, Barbara, Grandmother, Lee and Kelli and kids, Eric, myself and kids, and Zach and his girlfriend...were in a huge room, like a conference room together.

In one part of the room, a wedding ceremony was taking place between Zach and his girlfriend, Chelcie.

In the other part of the room, Kelli was giving birth to sextuplets. (That is 6 babes at one time!!) She was cool and collected. After they were all born, I couldn't decide if I was supposed to be talking to the groom and bride or Kelli and her um, 9 (6 plus 3)kids. I didn't see them all be born, so I asked Kelli how many boys were born and how many girls. She just looked at me with a hazardous look and said, "I don't know, I guess I will just figure it out when we get home."

And, then I was appalled at the number of infant carseats that were being carried out of the conference room. 6 you all, 6. And, the infants all looked like Landon. Which, isn't a bad thing, because he is a cootie-patootie.

I just kept thinking that maybe I should move in with them and help them. I mean 6 babies! Plus 3 kids. Makes one insane Mom.

And then, I woke up and laughed my head off. Thought you might like that dream, Kelli!

What is it with dreams? Michelle dreamed earlier this week that we had a 4th boy and named him Lilly. Apparently, I was persistent in naming him that and Eric thought I had gone off my rocker.

I don't know what is worse, having 6 babies at one time or naming your son Lilly!?!

8 comments:

Nic said...

I dreamed last night I had a heart problem and only had months to live....IT WAS AWFUL!!

I do remember though I wasn't scared of dying just leaving my family behind =)

Kelli said...

Oh sweet Jesus, I hope God was giving you a vision of the future in your dream. Otherwise I'm becoming chaste now! Seriously, my heart is beating extra fast - I think I might be having a panic attack...

Richard and Candy said...

Becke, what did you eat before you went to bed. I love my grandbabies, but 6 at a time might just do me in. I think that may have been a nightmare, my dear!!!

Kelli said...

AH! I didn't comment correctly It should read I hope God WASN'T giving you a vision of the future. Did you hear me God?! I said WASN'T! I don't want 6 babies at one time. Okay? OKAY?!?!

*deep breath*

Anonymous said...

Kelli, if this dream is a vision from God, I promise to come and stay a month to help. I might even consider bringing one baby back home for us, and two or three for Becke'. So relax now, we have this covered.
Barb

Little Oak Table said...

LOL! I'd take one too-Shane won't let me have another :(. Mean boy. haha

Anonymous said...

Lee, I apologize for my wife, her dreams and her unbelievable willingness to post it so the world can see....

ah who I am kiddin! That is funny!!!!

EJ

Savannah B said...

I don't put very much stock in my dreams, because they are mostly scary (dealing with a past hurt) or so outrageous that I have no idea where they come from.
Case in point: three nights ago I had a dream that a warthog peed on me.
Yes. A warthog (you know, Pumbaa) came right up to me and peed on my feet. A friend said that I make people feel "relieved". Ha!!