Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring Line In!



Thanks for the helpful comments yesterday! Jena, the comment about the mouse traps had Eric is stitches. He said there is no way we could try that because HE would be the one to sit on them! Ha!
I decided that if you can't beat the attack of "stuff" on your house, then just add to it! Just kidding, but it was time for Rhea Lana's spring consignment sale and I laughed when my Mom asked me where I was going to put the boys' new spring line at!
I always avoid the sale until half price day and then stock up! I bought 18 items for $67 which averages $3.73 per item. Not too bad! I shop the racks of sizes ranging from 5-12 and figure that if a piece doesn't fit one of the boys, it is bound to fit another!
So, here is to spring! (And another sack in my garage until I switch out their clothes!)
If you are a local, the half price sale is going on today til 7 pm and tomorrow from 9-2 at the old Goody's. Some of the sizes are pretty picked over, but I still found some deals.
Have you ever consigned there? Do you actually make money? Do you enjoy the process? I thought about signing up for the fall sale.

2 comments:

Jena said...

I glad I was able to bring some extra laughter to your house. Have a great weekend!

Shanda said...

Becke, I made about $450 this sale. This time I made money, but even the times I break even, I figure it's like trading in all the stuff we can't use anymore for stuff that we can! You've gotta do it in the fall!