Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is that the best you could come up with, really??

Gosh, I love American Idol. But the boys this year are not good. at. all. In fact, the majority of them remind me of a karaoke night gone awry.

Is that really the best they could come up with? Out of ALL those guys that tried out this year? Is that really the cream of the crop? Wow. amazing.

I think we just need to skip down to about three guys that might stand a chance against some of the girls: Lee Dewyze, Casey James, and Andrew Garcia.

My top three girls are Crystal Bowersox, Siobhan Magnus, and either Katelyn, Lilly, or Paige. Well, that sounds like an undecided top three to me!

Who are your faves this far?

2 comments:

Three Against One said...

Can't say I disagree with you anywhere. My favorite boys are Andrew Garcia and Casey James. Out of the girls I would have to say Didi and Crystal.
I really am not very surprised though as this is the time where I say exactly what you just said, what were the judges thinking. Once it gets to the top 12 it always gets better!!

Cassie said... said...

we feel the same as you do, but we think the girls are worse than the boys this year. We love the same three boys you do.