Monday, January 10, 2011

Snickerdoodle and Snow.

I am hunkered down in my fleece top and bottoms (which I can only break out so often due to the extreme amounts of sweat that they usually make me break out into) and I am gulping sipping some delicious snickerdoodle coffee. 
 Oh, Lord, we give thee thanks for all this beautiful dusting of snow.  {And a Monday that doesn't have the word school in it.}







Now that the clothes are all dry, we may head out for round 2.  Or I may head for round 2 of snickerdoodle.  Which would you pick?

3 comments:

Kirby said...

I'd pick round 2 of snow! Oh how I wish I could be playing in the snow!

Anonymous said...

Since it's the grandkids, I would pick snow. Otherwise, hands down the coffee AND a movie. Hey, why haven't I done that??!! Thanks for the riminder, Beck!
Bebe

Heather said...

I love your pictures, as always! And how do you look so dang pretty on a snow day? Must be because you look that pretty every day! Not fair! :)