Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well, hello snow.

Nice to see you.  I have been having a hankering for some snow pictures.  So you are going to make my day tomorrow as me and the cutie-boys go out and tackle you in all your glory.  You have made my dog's day too because she would rather do nothing than take a wild run through the packed powder. 

I don't like you cause the threat of you made me come home a day early from seeing family...but I will forgive you for that.

Speaking of family...Kirby is "home" with my Mom and Dad.  He is thrilled to have sprung from rehab, even though they took excellent care of him.  His spirits are good...he is as sarcastic loving as ever.  Pray for his leg and wrist to heal.  Pray for strength as he does exercises to try and get better.



I had a nice mini vacation with my Mom, Dad, Kirby, and Amelia.  I also got to shoot Carrie Underwood's maternity pics!  OK, she is my cousin's most gorgeous wife, Andie, but Mom thinks she could pass for Carrie. 

The laundry is out of control around here.  I take off for a day and a half and every single item on a hanger decided to jump into the laundry room floor.  I guess they like to party like that when the boss isn't around.

Guess I can't blame them.

Speaking of snow, I think this is the first time we didn't stock up on food.  So, if we get hungry, we are sledding over to your house, OK?  I don't know, but I didn't have a grocery list ready and the thought of fighting someone over a loaf of whole wheat bread just wasn't appealing to me.

Maybe fighting over a gallon of ice cream would have been more appealing.

Still, I didn't venture out.

Bye now.  Hope the glare of the snow doesn't wake you up at 5 am. 

2 comments:

Cassie said... said...

she does look like Carrie!

Pam said...

Enjoy the snow! We've got a dusting now and hoping for more tomorrow. And yes, she could pass for Carrie...at least in that picture! I'm glad Kirby is doing well. Be sure and give us a call if he has any questions about his therapy--I hope he had a good experience @ Healthsouth.