Saturday, May 17, 2008

The blessing of good friends...

God blessed me tremendously when I first arrived at UCA my freshman year. He immediately set me around 3 Godly girls who would become dear to my heart. This weekend, Brittney came to town and 3/4 of us got together. Rebecca couldn't make the 25 hour trip for some reason. (Missed you, girl!) We went to Anna's and proceeded to let 7 out of 8 kids destroy her place. (Cade was in school, so we won't blame him for anything.) Actually, the kids were amazingly well behaved and loved getting to play all day together. It is so fun to see my freshman BFF's with kids of their own...I still feel like we should be back in our dorms begging to go to Anna's parent's "real" house so we could cook "real" food.

Here, Reed is sitting on Sam and messing with his head, but Sam doesn't care one iota. Something about being the 3rd born has made Sam very laid back. The only thing he won't stand for is if someone else messes with his blanket. Here, little Miss Esther is using a gun to spray freshness into the air. I loved getting to see how differently boys and girls play. Boys can turn anything into a sword and girls can use even guns and ammo to make a house nice and homey.

These three tator tots are all less than 2 months apart. It was fun to be pregnant at the same time with good friends. It was nice to have others around who are craving ice cream at the same time! At this point, Sam's eyes are getting heavier and heavier. 3 pm and no nap? All the kids did a great job and played nicely even though they were exhausted!
Little Miss Graceyn...all I can say is what a DOLL!
These boys love to cut up together and live life BIG!
Brittney, one of my dear friends. We can go months without seeing each other, and when we finally get to, it was like we were never apart...able to get deep with each other instantly.
Hey Miss Blue Eyes...what do you think of BOYLAND?
Engrossed in Luke Skywalker's "STAR HORSE" video game.

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

It was soooo fun to spend some QT with you and Anna. How sweet is it to see our kids play together...and smooch right on the lips! Okay, that might not be cool in a couple of years, but under 3 I guess it's acceptable!I realized how much I really do treasure our friendship and want to make a better effort to see each other more often! Sometimes I think our hearts beat to the same rhythm. I love you, girl!