Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeling the Burn


I did this workout this morning. Tony Horton's Power Half Hour Thigh Trimmer. Now I can't walk.
I feel like if I could just get my lower body more accustomed to using its muscles...hidden and maybe invisible...then they would aid me in losing weight. I heard the legs/bootie muscles are some of the biggest, and if they are activated, they can burn lots of calories. Unfortunately, my muscles down there are more used to sitting while I blog. Such a hard life, I tell you!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

yikes... thigh trimmer, sounds like that would hurt:). I have the hardest time being disciplined enough to work out... I would love to, though. I know it would give me tons more energy. I'm going to try to swim and ride my bike a lot this summer but we'll see how much time I actually have to do either.

the Percifuls said...

Thanks for the laugh! I tried the new elliptical trainer at the gym recently, and I could barely move for the rest of the day! So I definitely understand where you're coming from. :)