Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eli sayings and random things.

My 5 year old can be random in his choice of words! Here are the latest:

1. Mommy, you are as cute as a watermelon!

2. As he was putting on his Superman costume, he said, "Boy, these pants feel so good, I can almost taste them!"

3. This morning, as I was spreading butter on his toast, he informed Cade that, "Butter is my favorite spice!" The boy loves butter and would eat it out of the bowl if I let him.

OK...this story is a little gross, but yesterday, Eli spent all day on the potty. I think I wiped him like 6 times. Cade got all scientific on me and told me that if he would "poop it all out at one time instead of doing short trips, then that would solve the issue."

This is also random, but once you are a Mom and out of school, you tend to look at success differently. I used to get excited about straight A's, but now I am excited that my kids have not been tardy to school all year nor have I forgotten any snacks or lunches. Whew, that college education is paying off!

1 comment:

the Percifuls said...

I always love to hear what Eli has to say! He's a cute little rascal!!