Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fellowship on the River

The hoochie coochie man and his band.
Luke is saving some food on his face for later licking.

Shane and Anna look a bit tired here.



Donnie and Becky look tired, too. I think the jump from one to 6 girls is enough to do that to ya!



This is independent little K. C. His Dad is the hoochie coochie man.





These two pics are of Anna Claire...a doll. I have never seen her upset. I think she is the perfect baby, or something.



Our church got together at Toad Suck River and had us a little fellowship. This year, we got smart and had The Fish House cater it all. The catfish and green tomatoes tasted especially good! The boys had fun playing games and seeing their friends. I had fun holding baby Jack, taking pics of kids, and talking with people I don't always get to talk to on Sunday mornings. The blues band played us a few tunes. My favorite song was the one where Todd Floyd sang about "I wanna be your hoochie, coochie man." I asked Eric if he thought Todd sang that to Leanna every night...I mean, they do have four kids. Hee Hee.

2 comments:

the Percifuls said...

Oh, Leanna's gonna get you for that! :-)

Anonymous said...

I took some pictures of Anna Claire too--just because she's so darn cute!

I got a few good pictures of other people's kids, but none of my own. I guess it's good practice though.