Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Vicarious Vacation











Here are some photos from my vicarious vacation!

vi·car·i·ous
Pronunciation:
\vī-ˈker-ē-əs, və-\
Function:
adjective

definition: experienced or realized through imaginative or sympathetic participation in the experience of another

It didn't work out for me to go to the beach with my Mom, Mini, and Kirby....but I can still blog about it! Maybe next year will work out! What did I miss the most? The dolphins, the endless amount of time to read, the sand between my toes, being with family, the peel em' and eat em' shrimp, or just listening to the waves??? Hmmm, that is a hard question!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed your sweet self on our trip. Amelia kept us away from the peel um and eat um shrimp that still had ALL their body parts!!!
We had great seafood at Mikee's tho, and gotta love those fired pickles!
Next year!! Mom

Kim said...

I'd love to be there right about now!!!