Friday, August 29, 2008

Swimmin'...Stuart Style






We love to swim with Lee and Kelli and their kids. It usually turns into quite the comical event, and this time was no different. This time, Lee and Eric shrunk back into their teenage competitive brotherly selves. They started doing flips and dives and other wild things that were really fun to watch. I will let those pics speak for themselves! Kelli and I enjoyed getting to actually take pictures since our men were there to help with the kiddos. Good times!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I just LOVE that last close-up picture!!

Kelli said...

Hahaha! As soon as I get home I have some fun ones to post along with those! Good times!!

blessedpath said...

Fun times!! Who's Pool and backyard is that....yours?? It's beautiful!

Little Oak Table said...

whoo pig sooie! how was the game??

love that landscaping! you've done a beautiful job. :)