Friday, July 24, 2009

Downtown Fun

We headed downtown for a photo shoot today! I won't tell you that I bribed them with seeing "G Force" if they cooperated. (Which is very good.) Special thanks to my assistant for the day, BeBe for not allowing me to strangle my brood. Let's just say that the phrase "she works hard for the money" would have applied to me today...except my kids don't pay! I think we got some keepers, though.









I will put some other faves up later...and maybe do a "bloopers" post!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

These are SO cute :)

Nic said...

Awww...What some extra handsome boys. Great Pictures!

Anonymous said...

These are the best pictures I have ever seen of these boys! You did a great job! They looks sooooo cute!

-mini

Kim said...

These are precious, Becke'.