Friday, July 17, 2009

Testament Focused...help me again!

"Ripe"

Amos 8:1-2 "This is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: a basket of ripe fruit. 'What do you see, Amos?' he asked. 'A basket of ripe fruit, I answered.' Then the LORD said to me, 'The time is ripe for my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.'

"World"

1 John 2:17 "The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever."

What do you think? Do you like the first or second pic for this? Can you tell the first pic is trash?


Thank you for voting on the pearls yesterday! It has helped me!

6 comments:

Kirby said...

I could tell the first one is trash, but I like the second one better.

Jennifer said...

I like the first one better. And yes, I could tell it was trash.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one. but I would throw in some currency. Since that can be an all consuming desire of man. Yes, it looks like trash.

blessedpath said...

I could tell the 1st was trash, but like the b&w and angle in the 2nd, but agree to add money and show the pic of the girl too in the 2nd! I will buy a book also:0

Kim said...

I like the second a little better.

Boop said...

I like rhe 2nd one better.