Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lokomotion

My brother and his boys came to see my parents for the 4th. We packed up and headed there as well for a very fun-packed 4th of July weekend. It was fun for the boys to play with their cousins! They had a blast at Lokomotion...here are some pics of our 1st fun adventure of the weekend. We also got to play Laser Tag. I was too busy killing everyone...no time for pictures there. That was my first time to play (LOL) and I like it. I am just a tad competitive.


World Champion Bull Rider...
The below is Josh. He and Cade are only 6 weeks apart!
The rest of us using our bull riding skills. Umm, I am still sore.




Drenched after the bumper boats!



Eli riding the go kart. It was hilarious...he could barely reach the pedals.


I won...beat everyone on the track thanks to Eli's mad driving skills.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Now where was Mim during all these events?????

Anonymous said...

Mim is camera shy, but she was there with her camera, too

Kirby said...

Umm...You didn't win. Just because you were the first one into the pit doesn't automatically mean you win, especially when you were about to be lapped by me.

Kim said...

That looks like so much fun. I just got back tonight from traveling to visit family (in OK, Russellville, and Fayetteville). I've been gone over a week and glad to be home. Couldn't wait to catch up on your blog! Your pictures are looking great as always. Loved the wedding pics!