Monday, July 27, 2009

The Memphis Zoo Rocks!

The Polar Bears are my fave! I will give them their own post later! They just look so fluid and natural when swimming...makes me want to jump in there with them! Or not.
They have an awesome sea lion/seal show that the boys loved!


Hmm, male gorilla relaxing while female on the lookout. Hmmm.



Keeping up with my zebra rear fetish.



Awesome panda exhibit!


Mouse for lunch.







Dorie, is that you? Nemo was looking for ya.


Piranhas


This was my first time to see meerkats. They are smaller than I expected. Look pretty intelligent, too.

Ahhh! Say it with me: Gorgeous!
After our animal adventure day, all I can say is that God doesn't lack for creativity. His mind knows no bounds!
If you missed the python post, it is below.

3 comments:

Kirby said...

What are you standing on in that first picture? Is that a scale so you can see how much your family weighs?

Leslie said...

Man! I was wanting to see snake pictures. I told Scotty all about it. We are planning to take the girls to the Memphis Zoo in the fall. It looks nice. We've never been.

Anonymous said...

Kirb!
You know me better than that! No way would I step on a scale in a public place. It is simple a red bridge, you goof!