Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Testament Focused...continued

"Light"
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
"Fig Tree"
Mark 13:28-31 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."
"The Bride"
Revelation 21:9 "One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."

"Cut"
Matthew 18:8 "If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire."

"Warning"
Revelation 3:15-16 "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

"Fragrance"
Song of Songs 1:3a "Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out."
"Angel"
Exodus 23:20 "See, I am sending my angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becke', these are very inspiring, and beautiful. I love your creativity.
Barb

the Fosters said...

I love this! Thank you!

Michelle said...

Very Cool. I think it would make a neat coffee table type book.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Michelle! Go for it!
Barb