Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy weekend coming my way...

Man, every now and then you get one of those weekends where you see just how much you can do in the span of 48 hours! We are going out tonight with some friends to see the "Expelled" movie. I am sure that it will tick me off majorly, but it is good to stay abreast of what is really going on in the world! The movie is a documentary on how Creationist scientists and teachers are being basically thrown out...I will tell you how it is! Tomorrow will include the dreaded run to Walmart...I wanted to accomplish that today, but the kids were out of school and it is pouring down rain...not so much! Then, Cade has a baseball practice. At 5, the real fun begins for the day! Our community group is having a fish fry at Todd and Michelle's. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so bring out the fry daddy! I think Todd and Michelle are even making homemade ice cream...oh, golly. Be still, my heart. I have precious memories of my Daddy making homemade ice cream...with the good ol' rock salt and everything! Nothing tastes better. On Sunday, I am singing with my crazy, fun group...the other day we called ourselves the double-stuffed oreos! They better all show up at 7:45 on Sunday morning! After all the new songs Kevin threw our way, I am having my doubts that I will even make it! Hee! After church, I will run home for a quick bite and then head back to church to help set up for Anna's baby shower. I am so excited to know what she is having. The suspense is killing me. I don't have a lot of friends with girls, so I am holding out hope. Gotta live through someone vicariously, ya know? Then, Cade has another baseball practice. Later, we will celebrate Zach's birthday--the big 22!--and somewhere in there I have to make a streusel cake for that event! Oh, my goodness! I will post some pics of the big weekend later on!

No comments: