Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finally...Haircuts!




You know it is time to get your boys' hair cut when you can't remember what color eyes they have due to the bangs covering them up. (Just teasing...eye color on your children is not something to be forgotten.) So, we went to see Ms. Jill...a "real" stylist instead of Mommy trying again. She is Eli's personality bottled up in this cute petite thing with bright red hair. She and Eli always hit it off...I guess they try to see who can out charm the other. Jill took one look at Sam and said, "Well, hello, Mini-Me...you look just like your Daddy!" Goodness, I guess it is that obvious! I always get tickled at how Sam favors his cousins more than his brothers. And now, Lee and Kelli have a third born that wanted to look nothing like the first two! Those third borns like to be independent and do their own thing!
Yeah for professional haircuts...I at least have a "template" to go by the next time I cut their hair.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Eric and I were due to have one that looks like us! Love the haircuts. Sam looks to sweet and grown up! Can't wait to see him (and Cade and Eli).

Little Oak Table said...

I LOVE THE NEW DO'S!!! They look so BIG!!! Did they do good?!