Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's A......BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Shane and Anna had their baby! The little sucker came out screaming, "I am boy; I can't wait to get my hands on those so-called bigger brothers of mine!" His name is Jack Tyler. He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is just perfect and has a gorgeous skin color. Personally, I think he favors Reed but with darker hair like Luke's. I got to be in the hospital waiting room with their families and it was such a blast when Shane came out carrying his little guy for all to see. What a thrill to see everyone's expressions when they found out what it was! When Luke and Reed saw the baby, Luke said, "That is Reed's baby, not mine!" (Maybe he thought he was going to get his own...I think deep down, the little guy wanted a sister....he does love pink!

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Yea for Shane and Anna!! He is such a cutie! We can't wait to get down there to meet the little fella. Thanks for the pics!