Saturday, April 19, 2008

FISH FRY!!!
















Well, I think we may have found us a little tradition! Todd and Michelle generously shared all of the fish they have caught recently with us. What a blast. The weather was perfect! Even Anna decided to not go into labor so she could join the fun. The fish was Oh, Soooo good! And the homemade vanilla ice cream made you want to cry with giddiness. (I tried to go back for seconds, but it was all gone.) The fellowship was sweet and the kiddos played hard...snoozing already as I type. All of the fun made me think that Heaven may just be one big fish fry! I mean, really, think of all of the miracles, parables, and fellowship that Jesus used with fish! Thank you Todd and Michelle for all of the work and hospitality. Can't wait until the fish fry of 09'....heehee!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like tons of fun and PERFECT weather!!

Little Oak Table said...

You are faster than a speeding piece of lighenting-or Superman, or whatever it is! Homegirl don't play around! The pictures are fun! The kids are so sweet. Todd & Michelle are AMAZING for letting us invade their house! That was the best Fish Fry I've been to! It was a perfect night!

Kelli said...

That sounds like fun, if I liked fish. No offense, but eternity in glory losees a little of its appeal if I have to eat fish the whole time. I'm holding out for steak, burgers, and a whole lotta that homemade ice cream you talked about! Glad you had a good, busy weekend!