Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Follies of Hoarding...

I thought this was a cute comic...I totally copied it from the Desiring God blog. I can't wait to get to heaven to see the verse "store up for yourselves treasures in heaven" become a reality. Heaven is about the only place that will keep treasure safe from moth, rust, and burglars. My new pet peeve is when things quit working or wear out. If I spend money in any amount on ANYTHING, I want it to last forever! Even after wearing a new shirt just once, it is prone to grease stains or shrinkage. I have a dryer that takes 2 cycles to dry towels. I could go through a whole list of "blessing" that our older home could use. I am not complaining, just saying that I can't wait to get to a world where nothing is destroyed or breaks down or loses its value!