Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wild River Country...the BEST birthday party ever!

We took Cade to Wild River Country today to celebrate his 8th birthday! Eric and I were going to take just us and Cade and Eli and then I was looking online and saw that they have a birthday special for 8 guests that is cheaper than 2 adult and 2 child tickets! We jumped all over that deal! We decided to invite Cade's twin friends... Brynn and Will AND their parents so that they could ensure their kids' safety. It was the best fun! As part of the deal, we got to bring in our own cake...we opted for a giant cookie...and they had hosts that served us drinks and provided plates, etc. Talk about an easy party for a Mom! I didn't have to send out invitations, clean my house, do party favors, or entertain little kiddos for a couple of hours. I loved this idea! And what fun that place is! The rides were a blast! Eli got a little scared, so he and I headed to the wave pool which he could have played in alllllll day. At one point, he jumped the wave and said, "I love my country!" As we were leaving WRC, Cade burst out with, "This was the funnest day of my LIFE!" (I kind of hope he picks this for his party next year!)

4 comments:

the Percifuls said...

I always love hearing about the fun things kids say - especially Cade & Eli. They're so cute!!

Jenny said...

I love WRC!! We've had season passes the last 2 years (we passed this year because of our new addition).

blessedpath said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!!What exactly is wild river country - at first I thouhgt you were going white water rafting....I was gonna be SOOO impressed!! You know, those places ARE the best parties for us moms. WHY do I always end up having them at home anymore...sooo much wasted stress etc on my part.

Becke' said...

Carol
Wild River Country is like White Water!! My parents and siblings have been white water rafting and love love love it!