Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy 8th, Cade Benjamin!














Our firstborn is 8!! What a blessing Cade is to Eric and I. He is bright, funny, obedient, cute as can be, and gentle hearted. He is the best possible brother he could be to Eli and Sam. He loves teaching them new things and playing with them. He has a memory that puts me to shame! I have to be careful what I promise him, you know! Cade is a loyal friend and a teacher's dream. He loves Jesus and loves to sing about Him. The boy knows his sports and could probably tell you the score of the NCAA Championship game from 2 years ago. I think he bowled a 268 on the Wii a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes I can hardly believe how gracious and good God has been to entrust him into our care. We just love the kiddo! Here are some pics of our day!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Caaaaaaade! Haaaaaapy Birthday to you! And many more! Love you!

Anonymous said...

PaPa & BeBe ditto everything you said about Cade, and will add just one thing. He is the perfect 1st grandchild. What a joy and delight. He makes our heart happy.

Jenny said...

Soooo sweet! I love the post & the pics!

The Moore's said...

Happy Birthday Cade! Beck, I can't believe he's already 8!! How did that happen? And...I can't believe I forgot your birthday...again! How does that happen??? I'm such a loser! I have no idea how I can care so much about someone...my BFF...and totally space on her birthday! Sorry, girl. Hopefully my card will make up for it. Love you!!