Saturday, June 7, 2008

Girlie Branson Fun!























After dealing with our (lovely) Stuart men on a daily basis, it is good to get out of the house every once in a while and do things that only girls enjoy. So, Barbara and I met Kelli in Branson for a little weekend rendezvous. We enjoyed things like lots and lots of retail therapy, eating at 50's diners late at night, watching chick flicks, and going to see a show. (The guy in his boxers above is from the show, I promise!)
Eric is so good with the boys. I love the fact that he doesn't mind me leaving the house for a few days! I think Sam was ready to see me. The last two pics are of his HUGE FAMOUS HUGS! I could eat him up!

5 comments:

blessedpath said...

What a special relationship the three of you have. It's so good to get away with the girls, and all the better when it's your sis and mom -in law! You have Kelli into taking pics of everything!! I recognize her shoes:)

Jenny said...

Those pics are soo sweet.. especially the last two. How adorable!!

Kelli said...

Definately good times. Next year really should be longer. I mean both Eric and Lee seem completely compatible with the kids so why not?

Little Oak Table said...

THAT IS GREAT THAT YOU GOT TO GO AWAY. SO, CAPS LOCK IS ON AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING BACK TO CHANGE IT, BUT A COMMENT IN ALL CAPS SEEMS LIKE A NICE CHANGE.

FIRST OFF LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW SKINNY YOU LOOK IN THE PICTURES. WELL, IT'S NOT JUST THE PICTURES, BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU LOOKIN' GOOD.

SECOND, THE B/W PIC WITH YOU IN THE PINK SHIRT IS WICKED AWESOME. DID YOU DO YOUR LIPS PINK TOO?

THIRD, HMMM. WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD THIRD THING? SHANE ALWAYS SAYS TRI-FECTA COMMENTS AND STATEMENTS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL. HE WOULD KNOW YOU KNOW. I REALLY WAS THINKING YOUR WINDY HAIR LOOKED COOL SO THAT IS WHAT I WANT MY THIRD THING TO BE. YOUR WINDY MODEL HAIR WAS FUN.

the Percifuls said...

I love these pictures! And I agree with Anna about the "windy model hair" - it's great!