Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Eli stories

I was picking up Eli today at school. As Eli was getting into the van, all of his classmates were yelling "Bye Eli!!" His teacher grinned and said in a matter of fact way, "he is sooo popular!" Eli looked at me with the hugest grin as we were pulling away and said "what?" As if he didn't know WHAT! That boy is a charmer, I tell you!

For weeks now, Eli has been begging for a package that would come in the mail. He is just like me, I swear! (Except I am not as popular!) :) So, he asked me how he could get a package. "UMMMMMM, call Mim???" So, there you have it, the boy wants a package. He doesn't care what is in the package, he just wants a package.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shhhhh...don't tell him, but, I'll be all over that!
We all love to get "stuff" in the mail(except bills) don't we!
Yep, he IS a charmer.
Mom