Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Extra Stuart Fam Fotos

The best part of this event (trying to get a good photo with 6 cousins in it) was listening to Lee in the background as I snapped away. He was doing a great job of getting them to look his way and smile. (Dad...you can compare it to you trying to get a steer's attention on camera day.)


Grown men acting like boys...



Papa and baby Landon...

Zach and Chelcie....


We aren't afraid of the camera like our husbands! (Lee was kind enough to ask me where my tan was this year...."no beach, no tan." )

7 comments:

Samantha said...

these are actually comments from your last post:

grassy "knoll."

and I LOVE those games - especially seeing sorority girls (not to stereotype, but the majority are...) and wondering what they were thinking when they got dressed and walked out of the house.

And I walked right by where you must have been sitting! I wish I had seen y'all!

blessedpath said...

Awesome Pics. You guys did a great job getting all 6 to at least look your way. The pic of you and Kelli is great!!

Little Oak Table said...

great pictures!!!

you and kelli are having GREAT hairdays! that's the FOG baby.

the hogs trip looks like it was a blast. and that pizza. that pizza be lookin' right!

Kelli said...

You are so good at getting pics up! I'm going to try and get that done sometime tomorrow!

Kim said...

Those pictures are adoreable. You look absolutely gorgeous...tan or no tan! Seriously, that's a really good picture of you! The kids are cute as ever. Good job!

Amelia said...

Beautiful pictures! I thought you did a pretty good job capturing everyone in the first picture. Everyone's smiling! wahooo! miss ya!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome picture of all the cousins. I bet the grandparents love that one! debbie h.