Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY SISTER!!!







Hey Sweet Thang! Happy Birthday! The older you get, the younger I get! Pretty soon, there won't be any age difference between us! I love your zeal for life, your carefree attitude and your giving spirit. I love your fashion sense, your love for shoes and purses, and your frugal business thinking mind. I love God for giving you to all of us...you have kept us in laughter!
I can't believe you are 20! I used to change your diapers, for crying out loud! You were an ADORABLE 2 year old, with blonde pigtails and kissable cheeks. You were dear to my heart then, and grow dearer every day! I love ya, girl! Hope you have a special day!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Thank you so much! And I love you more, and thanks for changing my diapers! That's so sweet of you! LOL You mean the world to me, and thanks for the post!

benilhalk said...

It's essential to shower love on younger siblings. And arranging surprise birthday party for them is the best way. My friends are planning a great party for our favorite teacher's farewell. Will miss her a lot. Not able to find one of the suitable Venues in NYC near to the college for the great memorable day.