Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let the Kicking Begin!

Today was the kickoff for soccer season for Eli. The UCA Bears were playing a soccer game last night. Eric thought Cade and Eli would eat that up, so they went to the game. After about 15 minutes, Eli had had enough and replied, "I don't like to watch soccer, just play it!" Well, he does like playing! He is so competitive and aggressive on the field, it cracks me up! He made 2 or 3 goals.






Faithful fan....

Coach Stuart...doing a great job of encouragement!


I am pretty sure that when two boys have on the same color shirt, it means they are on the same team. We just need to get that through to Eli so he can learn to pass, etc.


Retrieving his goal! (See shot below.)

Not time for smiles...game time!

I am soccer king!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good-looking fellas! I'm glad he had so much fun! Is Cade playing too? Your pictures all looked good too.