Friday, September 12, 2008

Book Pic of the Day


I am back to blogworld...crawling out of my cave. I have been immersed in Ted Dekker's newest book, "Sinner." You all know my fetish with this author, so I won't even go there. None of his books disappoint...take your pick and hang on for a wild ride!
This particular book expands on the idea of what a United States might look like if free speech were eliminated all for the sake of tolerance. This method of trying to get at the root of Hate crimes/Hate speech denies Believers the ability to speak of the Love that sheds light on the darkness. Kind of scary....kind of eye opening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the Black and White series, do I want to read this?????
Barb

Hill Reflects said...

His books don't disappoint. I am reading the Black, Red, White series. Over three years, but if I finished them I will pick up his number books :).